If I inadvertently add a contact that is already on my contact list, will they get the email twice?
No, that will not happen. Just make sure that the email still remains in the ‘Active’ tab on your list.
How is Nounc Different/Why should I switch from my current email marketer to Nounc?
Nounc offers a personal, fully customizable email marketing service that caters to each individual client’s needs. We offer stock and custom templates for our clients to choose from. Nounc is designed with you in mind, if you don’t have time to constantly update and send out your weekly or monthly marketing material, then you don’t have to! You can sign up for our Simplex service, where Nounc Technicians will email your newsletter to your client list for you.
I am concerned about the safety of my contact list, who will have access to it?
When you sign up for Nounc you get a custom user name and password. You have the option to sign in and change your password (for detailed instructions please see technical FAQS). Only you and Nounc Customer Service Technicians will have access to your user account. For more information, please see our private policy.
If sign up for Simplex service who will be able to see my clients?
Only you will have direct access to your clients. When Nounc Technicians send out your newsletter they will have NO direct access to the names on your client list, they will only be able to select the list that you have already created. For more information, please see our private policy.
Who are Nounc Technicians?
Nounc Technicians are experienced industry professionals who are here to help you to with any questions or problems that may arise while using Nounc’s services. Feel free to email us.
Step by Step instructions for www.nounc.com
To Change Password:
- Go to www.nounc.com
- Click Sign In Button
- Input email address and password
- On “Your Campaign” page, take Note of Buttons
- Campaigns – Contact List – Account
- Click on Account Button
- Click on Green Name above email address on left
- Change Password
To Add A Contact List:
- Click on “Contact List”
- Name New List
- Click “Create List” Button
- Add “Default List” Button
- Add: Sender Name
- Add: Email address
- Click “ Next”
- Confirm List “Permissions
- List can be uploaded later
- Summary Page, this page is self explanatory
To Add A New Member To The List:
- Logo on to your account
- On the black Bar at the top of the page click on “Contact List”
- Select the name of you list. “list name”
- Under list summary, select “Add a Member”
- Enter email address and click on “Add To The List
To Create a Campaign:
- Click on “Campaigns” Button
- Name New Campaign
- Choose Recipients List (this was done in the “To Add A Contact List” section above)
- Click on “Your Message” Button
- Fill in “Details” for your Newsletter
- Click “ Insert Template”
- Choose template then click on “Insert”
- On the editor bar, (this tool bar works similar to word) on the top left click on the second
- button to expand the screen, and give you more room to work.
- To Insert a picture click on the Button second from the top right.
- Click on “Browse Server” Button
- “Resources Browser” Window Opens
- Bottom of the “Resources Browser” Window Choose Create a new Folder or Choose File
- Browse your computer for files.
- Click “Upload” Button Tip: Make sure your files are small as possible
- Choose Upload File.
- Click “OK” Button
- Save your work – Click on Save Icon on top left of tool bar
- Scroll to bottom, Click on “ Conformity Test”
- Send a test message to yourself before sending to your entire list.